Friday, October 15, 2010

Worth a Giggle

So when we went to the doc on Wednesday they hooked me up to the non-stress test. This monitors the boys heartbeats, movement, and any uterine activity I may be having. All was well, but it was quite a job to get the process going. Normally a lovely prego lady will have two straps on her, one for the kiddo and one for the UA. Well, this prego had many! I had to have one for each boy, the UA, and more to keep them from rolling off my belly. That's right I'm so round they just kept popping off. This picture makes me look ENORMOUS, but actually... I think I just really am that big :)


I was told by MANY people today how much it looked like I had "dropped." We will see. Sunday is a good day for the mom-in-law and Wednesday would be a cool birth date, 10-20-2010. The doc is on call on the 23rd so I'm shooting for one of those three days! Sometimes it is nice to pretend you have control.

Today was my last day at work. Bittersweet. The kids were on a field trip so I was able to stay behind and tie up any lose strings before my grand departure. It all worked out well and I got to see all of my friends before I left. Here is another unflattering picture of my ankle as I left this afternoon. Remember that I wasn't even on my feet today... just doing paperwork. This is one of the reasons I will not be returning on Monday. The doc isn't too keen on fat feet!


Well, the kids are moving something fierce tonight so I'm going to go attempt to lay down. I have a feeling this is going to be a couch sleeping evening, at least we have a comfy couch.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. Enjoy the craft fairs. Be careful though, those people can be crazy!

-Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Praying that everything will go really well for you and your babies. I like this part -- "Sometimes it is nice to pretend you have control." -- that's a great attitude with which to head into parenting :-)

    ReplyDelete