Friday, October 1, 2010

My BIG boys

Well folks... the boys are tiny giants! Fletcher is currently weighing in at 4lbs 11oz and good old Anderson is 4lbs 13oz. Yes, that is why I look as if I'm going to EXPLODE! Hey, all I can say is I'm so happy they are growing :) Everything else looked great. Fletcher is still breech and Anderson is still lounging across the top of my tummy. They make a nice little T shape! Unless they start working together and both get head down it looks as if we are looking at a c-section. I am trying my hardest not to stress too much over the practicalities of delivery! Instead, I'm just trying to focus on them growing and then magically appearing in my arms! Wouldn't that be nice if that was really how it worked? We have another doctor appointment on Wednesday. Can't wait to hear what he has to say after looking at the ultrasound.

Tonight is our first birthing class. We have one session tonight until 9:30 and then the second session is tomorrow from 8-6! Kale and I are very excited. It will be tiring but we would rather get it all in in one weekend than a span of a week.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. For my local friends and family, enjoy Bikes Blues & BBQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment