Wednesday, September 29, 2010

In the beginning...


Well, I should start with a hats off to Janelle Norman. She is my inspiration in creating this blog. She always has the cutest updates and pictures on her blog and it is such an uplifting site that I wanted to follow along in her footsteps :). I promise not to write novels for you to read when you visit but instead to post pictures and quick updates on the Farmer Fam. I know a lot of you don't use Facebook so I thought this would be a better way to keep up the communication.

As you all know the boys are coming... SOON! We are super excited and entirely overwhelmed with all of the "have to get done" things before their arrival. We spent all day Sunday washing clothes, blankets, and towels. I'm tellin' ya those little socks are tricky little things. They fell through the basket holes and were very good at sticking in the rubber seal of our front loader washer! Folding them together was a whole other thing to tackle. The beds are made, clothes hung up in the appropriate size order, and wipie warmer is ready to be plugged in for its first use!


I like to look at this picture when I need a good giggle. Here is me at 4 weeks pregnant and then the most recent picture at 33 weeks. I know... HOLY COW. I do have to say I wouldn't trade a single stretch mark or belly sore for any of it though. All of this has truly been a blessing and I love every minute of it. Hey, at least my stretch marks are in a super cool swirly pattern :) Not many people can brag about that!



















Enjoy the pictures. We will post more as we take them. We go to an appointment tomorrow to see how much the gentlemen have grown. Can't wait to find out!

-Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so glad you started a blog!!! I will definitely be following you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete