Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


Today is our 4 year anniversary! These past four years have been pure delight. Kale and I dated my last year of high school and all through college before we got hitched... that makes it 9 years together. Hard to believe! All I can say is that I can't even begin to imagine my life without him. He totally, 100%, makes me the happiest person in the world. I am so lucky, and forever grateful to have such an amazing husband.
Our wedding was perfect. It was full of fun, beauty, and yummy food. I wouldn't change a single thing from the way it was.
We were married in our home church, FUMC Rogers.
Full of family and friends.
And, we had the most marvelous cake and treats.
Last night we were looking through all 800+ wedding pictures and reminiscing about our wedding day. We had such a good time with our family and friends. Thanks to all of you who helped make it so wonderful. Since it has been four years I have picked out four of some of my favorite pictures. This was NOT an easy task, but here is what I came up with! Trust me, there are many more I wanted to post!
Love the blue sky!
Surprise kiss :)
Headed out!
Here's to us Love! I'm looking forward to all of the years ahead :)
-Stephanie

One extra, you know... to grow on!

No comments:

Post a Comment