Saturday, March 19, 2011

Off the CHARTS!

Where to start?! It has been a little over two week s since I have updated the blog. Between working, feeding babies, bathing babies, playing with babies, reading to babies, and occasionally feeding myself and husband, I haven't had a lot of spare time! Any extra time I do have we are usually doing laundry and washing baby clothes!... Occasionally we sleep too. OCCASIONALLY :)

We went to the doctor for our four month shots last Wednesday. He is very happy with how well the gentlemen are doing. He is always a little shocked when he remembers how early they came, and where they are now. Both boys are in the 90th percentile for head circumference, length, and weight. Doc likes to show us the charts for "regular" babies. If he pulls up the one for preemies we are off the chart! Fletcher weighs 17.7 lbs and is 25.5 inches long. Anderson weighs 18.7 lbs and is 26.5 inches long. BIG boys. We were told we could increase their sold feeds to two to three times a day, and try different types of grain cereals. All sounds good to us. Now to get another feeding schedule down! We are pretty much pros at this whole schedule thing by now. It shouldn't be too difficult.

Today, after the boys' nap, we went running around town. I finally gave in a picked up some stickers for the back of the car. Folks, I held out as long as I could. I am now officially one of "those" moms! Can't say I don't love it though. :)


At church last week someone asked us how we do it. Well the "it" would be taking care of the rascals. My answer is always, "It really isn't so bad!" If you love something so much it doesn't matter at all how hard it may be. Here is a rough outline of our day.

4:45: Wake up and shower
5:10: Wake up the men and get them dressed
5:20: Breakfast! A bottle, 4oz, and cereal with fruit
5:55: Send them out the door with dad. I head on to work.
6:25-3:30: Work- Some days I run a little behind and don't get there that early.
3:30: Go get boys
4-4:45ish: Head home
5: Dinner... 2 oz bottle, cereal, 1/2 a fruit and veggie
6: Baths
6:30: Stories
6:45: Playtime/ Go for a walk
7:30: Bedtime with bottle
7:45: Kale and I finally get to eat!
8: Wash a load of bibs, burp rags, and bottles. Pack up their bag for the next day.
8:30: Bedtime!

Here is a sweet pictures of the boys after their bath time tonight. So sweet and snuggly!



-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment