Sunday, February 13, 2011

The First

Let's start with this... Kale and I have never been people who insist their children be called their full name and nothing shorter. We call Fletcher, Fletchman- Fletchasaurus- F Mac- Macadoodle- and Mac, all of which can be traced back to his name. However, Anderson is a little trickier. His nickname needs a bit of explaining. Follow if you dare! Anderson, Danger- Andersonian- Anderony- Rony (you see... drop the Ander and you are left with Rony). Now you will all know who I'm talking about when I say Fletch and Rony... not that you aren't smart enough to figure it out yourselves :) Just thought I'd help.

On to the good stuff...

Fletch and Rony were laying on our bed while we were folding and putting away laundry. Kale walked to the closet to begin the dreaded chore of hanging up clothes. I say dreaded b/c I insist that they are hung by type, i.e. tank, short sleeve, 3/4, long, and then sorted by color. I was putting towels and sheets away down the hall. The boys were laughing and giggling with one another when we left. All was fine and calm. However, when we returned Fletcher had acquired a bloody nose! He was crying and Rony was just smiling away. Kale and I looked at one another and thought... this is only the beginning! That's right, it only took 16 weeks, but we have experienced THE FIRST bloody nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment