Saturday, January 1, 2011

Top Eleven


So, here are the top eleven things that happened in 2010.

March... We found out that we were pregnant!!! These words were the most wonderful to hear. I remember what I was wearing, where I was standing, and the exact way that my hands went straight for my belly as I cried uncontrollably!

Before...

After... (this wasn't even the end... this was at 34 weeks, we went 36 and 4days!)

April... We went in for an 8 week ultrasound and saw the "mystery blob" for the first time. Went back a week later and learned that it was no longer a mystery. That's right, we were having twins!


April/June... Kale took his professional engineering exam. After months of studying and surviving an eight hour test... he passed! That's right, I'm married to a Professional Engineer. Something to be proud of!

May... Wrapped up three years of teaching. Now I am a REAL certified teacher. No more probationary license!

Second grade teachers all dressed up on "Geek Day!!"

June... Two boys! Need I say more :)

June... Kale and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary. Last one without rascals.



July... Kale's sister got married!

August... My little sister, Abby, started kindergarten. Still can't believe that she is six! Time sure does fly.


October... Birthing Class. Since our time was drawing near we had to do the marathon class; 8 weeks of classes compressed into a day and a half!


Exhausted!

Hands-On for those kinesthetic learners!

October... Razorbacks stomped A&M AGAIN! After months of arguing with the Dr over if I could go or not, I happily watched from my comfy living room chair. I guess the Doc was right... probably didn't need to be traveling seven hours away.

The Cousins :)
This was last year... but it will have to do since I didn't go this year!

October... BOYS arrived. My darlings made their grand appearance on the 23rd. Fletcher at 2:04, weighing 5lb12oz and Anderson arriving at 2:06, weighing 6lb3oz. Perfectly healthy and handsome.

Kale and my wonderful nurse Jennifer... attempting to calm me down before taking me back for the C-Section!

Proud Mommy

October, November, December... Our first Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve as a family of four.

Our first Halloween

Our first Thanksgiving
Christmas
Our first New Year's Eve

Does it get any better?! Thanks to all of you who helped to make 2010 one to remember. We are so grateful for the blessings we have received this past year. I honestly don't think it can get any better... I guess we will see! I have everything, EVERYTHING, I could ever want or ask for. My wish is that we all become more aware of the good in our lives, and that we all learn to appreciate the little things.

-Stephanie



1 comment:

  1. I loved this tour de Farmer!
    HAPPY 2011!

    the last picture is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete