Thursday, December 15, 2011

GDE Staff Christmas Party

Tonight Kale and I had the opportunity to host the first stop of the Glenn Duffy Elementary Christmas party. I say first stop because it was a progressive dinner and dessert was hosted by the Hubanks'. We had an absolutely delightful time! We had a total of 34 people, not including all of the babies. The food was amazing, the laughter was abundant, and a good time was had by all. I am so lucky to work in a place where everyone truly cares about each other. Everyone took part in the mixing, mingling, and baby passing. Hats off to our courtesy committee, Carrie for hauling the tables and chairs, my sister Sarah and her beau Jeremy for unloading tables and chairs and helping watch the boys, all the people who stayed to clean up, and Mr. V and Teresa for coming to pick everything up at 9 o'clock at night! Also a big hats off to my husband, who never huffed or complained about moving our entire living room into the garage, and then putting it back in place before bedtime!
Here are some shots I got from the party... well, there would have been more but my camera died :( Enjoy!
The Transformation!
Mingling
All the babies
Playroom
Fletch escaped from the playroom... he wanted to be amongst the grown ups!
The boys and Bella.
The Minute to Win It games! So much fun. Way to go contestants!
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment