Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day and Other "Stuff"


Happy Leap Day everyone! I just wanted to take a minute to make everyone gag at my disgusting comments about how happy I am to have one extra day with my love, that would be Kale!, and my wonderful boys. I feel so very blessed. We are so thankful for our family and friends. Here's to a super great extra day in 2012!

Rooster update:
Roo is starting to take more interest in eating and not just drinking Pediasure. He is sleeping all night and taking his naps again! He can lay down without any signs of obvious pain. No fever, and MUCH less fussy! He is not back to his crazy little self just yet, but we are defiantly on the right track. We appreciate all of the prayers... keep them coming!

In other news:
So, have you ever had a smell in your house and you just can't find where it is coming from? Well, that was this Farmer house today. We checked the cat box, trash, bathrooms, fridge, laundry room, floors were mopped yesterday and Monday, but yet there was still a "smell." Then I thought to my self, "Self, I wonder if there is anything in the dishwasher?" I opened that bad boy and nearly died! Holy cow, apparently I had loaded it with a few things over the weekend and put a soap thingy in it, but never pushed start. I have been hand washing most things this week and haven't needed to use it so I didn't realize it was full, and dirty! Let's just say after Lysol and candles things are better, oh, and the dishwasher is running as we speak!

Here is our new way to grocery shop! Pretty comfy says Fletchman :)
Have a good Thursday everyone. Friday is Dr. Seuss' birthday! Green eggs and ham are on the menu for dinner :)

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment