Friday, December 10, 2010

Good Food and Neck Ties

Tonight was the second grade Christmas party! We always have such a good time when we get together. I miss my girls so much. Now I'm not saying that I don't love to be home with my boys, but I do miss talking with my second grade team. This year was so different than last year. Misty brought her little girl who is 3 years old. Sonja had Jackson, 4 months, we had our boys, 6 weeks, and Amber is prego with Asher! Jeez... just think next year all those boys will be mobile! Here is a cute picture of the three boys hanging out together.

Since it was a Christmas party I thought Fletch and Danger needed to dress appropriately. Check out their cute outfits I made!

I also threw together some jazzed up picture frames today. I gave one to Brenda and kept one for myself! They were so easy to make. Guess what everyone is getting for Christmas!! J/K :)


Well, tomorrow is family Christmas picture day. I hope it goes quickly and smoothly! Hopefully I will have a pleasant blog to share with you all after it is over. Maybe even some cute pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment